Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HAVE HOPES......AND U WILL HAVE SUCCESS!!


I remember those days
some blaze, some rays
which improves me as in thinking
but I thought I was sinking
in some sad hopes while travelling through a rope
with some lies some truths and some hopes
I want to cope with hopes
so still set in search of a rope
that can heed upon me
and support to reach to peak
but, in between my hopes leak
as if the rope cleaves
now, not want to compete with others
in some competition leap
still I stand again
to have new hope but now with one strong rope
to compete with falls
and reach to my DESTINE STOP......

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

shocked 2 see.why nooo one else commented on dis.
what an imagination yaar. handsoff 2 u.

Unknown said...

OMG!!u r sooo good at this!!
u should seriously start writing these things like in a book or sumthin!

but wwooww!!i luffed this one!<33

Unknown said...

well said yaar
to have hope is really important,to achieve success.
i'll always keep dis in mind

l@V! said...

ya it's a reality never lose ur hopes.
gud literature dear...
keep it up. Always wid u;)

sushant said...

hey where do u get dese ideaz 4m

gud1 yr
quite inspirational

Unknown said...

r u serious yeh tune likha hai .... ya kahi se maara hai....hehehe just kidding sweety... dis is really awesome yar.